Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A Community Service Announcement



Remember a couple of months ago when I was gushing over 'The Community Service Announcement' by Jonathan Boulet? Well I still love the song a heck of a lot and I still don't know how to pronounce his name. So not much has changed.

The video for the song was filmed a couple of weeks ago in NZ by those uber creative creatives, Special Problems. They've done work for The Mint Chicks, Cut Copy and Cut Off Your Hands, don't ya know. Judging by photos posted up on Twitter the underwater shoot must have been very chilly.

The fact that Jonathan is the same age as me just astounds me... what am I doing with my life? But it's good to see all of these hugely talented people getting the success and accolades where it is well deserved.

His debut, self-titled album is out in Australia on December 4. I look forward to buying it.

No comments: