Saturday, February 27, 2010

Ghost Colours February 27

I haven't had any time to blog this week, but here are some links I hope you will enjoy (with some pretty pictures in between) to make up for it.

beirut

-Photographer Paul Barbera took some photos of Melbourne label Alpha 60's workroom. Their Accordion Scarf is one of my favourite items that I own.

-
Slutever covers London Fashion Week: "At fashion week everyone is so avant garde and over-it that you can literally stand outside an elite party with your shirt over your head and the words “LFW” and “LOLZ” written across your tits, and still no one will notice you."

Picture 2-1
-The World Cinema Showcase film festival is on in New Zealand from March, I'm super keen to see Tom Ford's A Single Man. It stars Colin Firth and Julianne Moore and Tony from Skins. The cinematography looks beautiful, as you can see from the screencap above.

-Hobo Gestapo's Carlito took photos at The Gossip's Enmore gig.

-10,000 Melbournians marched down Swanston street to support their local music scene. Mess + Noise wrote about it
here.

-Buck is a new website/blog which covers men's style and culture. I love their layout!

frejabehaerichsen6

-Charlotte from bFM's Morning Glory interviewed Jack White recently. Apparently he was very charming. Download the podcast of the interview here.

-Australian model Jess Hart's blog is full of beautiful photographs taken on her travels. I particularly liked the photos from an Old Tram Yard.

TR-MAJO-7365

-I went to the taping of Media7 and the Ad Show this week, where I was asked to try the Yellow Chocolate on camera. Watch me feeling really uncomfortable and eating the bizarre-tasting chocolate. There's a cute pukeko at the end too!

-There are
six different Strawberry Shortcake-inspired covers for the new issue of Lula magazine.

-
British Vogue has some coverage of Alexander McQueen's funeral. So very sad.

091102-cosmic-rays-galaxies-picture_big

2 comments:

STEFANIE said...

I'm so looking forward to seeing A single man too! I bet it's amazing. nice post!

Ellen said...

Thank you!