Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Space!

sky
Photo Credit: Computer Science Geek (this guy does great astrophotography)

Ever since I read Bill Bryson's A Short History of Nearly Everything, I have been thinking more about how the universe works. I've always been fascinated by the Moon (which could be linked to my Cancerian birth date), but my lunar love has now evolved to include all astronomy.

I love pictures of galaxies with the gorgeous array of colours. I love staying in the country and looking up at the stars. It makes me feel very insignificant and my mind almost combusts from all the philosophising that goes on during those nights.

I even have a folder on my iPhoto I have named 'Space!', which I plan on filling with pictures of cool celestial things. Do you have any cool pictures I could put in my Space! folder?

No comments: