Monday, July 27, 2009

Just a minute... July

244txzm

Watching... Flight of the Conchords. Mondays on SBS at 9pm. 
Reading... Dracula by Bram Stoker for English Lit. I'm not usually one to get emotionally involved with novels, but this one is seriously freaking me out. A couple of times when I have been reading in bed late at night I have had to put the book down because I got too scared! Haha. It is very well written.
Listening... to Edith Piaf. She makes a really good study buddy.
Missing... Wellington house parties. I have many fond memories of rugging up against the chilly Wellington weather, going to house parties and warming up with dancing, laughter and drinking.
Wanting... to go to the Mountains. I've never been to the snow before, can you believe it? The MTV Snow Jam is this Thursday at Falls Creek, where Cut Copy are DJing for free. If only I could go!
Hoping... to find a part-time job at either a music store or fashion boutique. 

No comments: