Friday, April 29, 2011

I'm With the Band

young mick_2
'Jagger, Richards, Watts and Wyman came walking in and the roof lifted off the dilapidated old dump. I could feel his eyes upon me. Mick came up to Mercy and said, "Introduce me to your beautiful lady-friend," and then he kissed my hand and bowed. Those lips!

After he kissed me, he began to caress my face with his lovely hands. He came on and on and on to me; delicious huge kisses from that amazing mouth, caresses everywhere, I was melting, but holding back. Terribly shy, I was. "You're shy!" He couldn't believe it. I went to the pool to put my toes in the water and look at the full moon, Mr. Jagger followed, kissing me and kissing me and tangling my hair.

"I'm going to bed, Miss Pamela," (sexiest voice I've ever heard.)
"Have a nice sleep."
"Do you want to come to bed?"
"I don't know."
"You want a week to think it over?"
"Yes"
(silence)
"Well, do you want to come to bed?"
"No."

AMAZING!! So amazing that I had to write it word for word. And where was Jimmy [Page] when I told Mick Jagger "NO"? Probably fucking some CUNT!'
-Pamela des Barres on meeting Mick Jagger for the first time. Excerpt from I'm With the Band.

No comments: