Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Just a minute in June

fas4_19

Watching... Sex & the City. No matter what the situation is, there is always a quote from Sex & the City that is relevant.
Reading... 
How Language Works by David Crystal and the new No magazine. 
Listening...
Primary Colours by the Horrors. They've stepped in a completely new direction and I'm not sure how this is possible, but I think I love Primary Colours more than Strange House. Primary Colours proves that they are talented musicians, not just a bunch of well dressed men (as excited as I was by their debut, I always wondered if they would be more than just a fad). Question, on the American release is it called 'Primary Colors'?
Making... 
plans for the holidays. I want to do everything and nothing.
Wanting... 
to spend my days talking to interesting people, playing with words and listening to music.
Promising...
 to be more careful with my money next time.

No comments: